- Relax and enjoy your overnight flight from North America.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Arrive in the German capital, Berlin, and begin exploring.
- Tour the City Sightseeing with a local guide introduces Germany's capital, the Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, and the Reichstag Dome.
- Add on: Potsdam Opt to Visit the Rococo palace of Sans Souci, to see the rich interior, Roman-style baths, and lush gardens of the palace where Frederick the Great was entertained by Voltaire and Bach, and where Churchill and Stalin met for the Potsdam Conference.
- Slavic History Visit the historic city of Dresden, an ancient Slavic settlement. Admire the magnificent Baroque and Rococo architecture of buildings that were carefully restored to their former glory.
- Frauenkirche & Dresden Schloss Explore the Frauenkirche, a sombre reminder of the destruction of the city in 1945, and the Dresden Schloss.
- Travel to Prague Continue through the hills of Bohemia to the “Golden City” of Prague in the Czech Republic.
- Discover Prague with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to the sights, including the artists’ homes in the Golden Lanes, somber Tyn Church, Charles Bridge, and the grand astronomical clock.
- Hradcany Enjoy a visit to Hradcany, a wonderful castle with sharp spires and ragged rooflines.
- Vienna Travel to Vienna, the capital and largest city in Austria.
- Guided Tour Follow in the footsteps of the imperial Habsburgs as a local guide shows you the Hofburg, the Belvedere, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
- Schonbrunn Palace As you enter Schonbrunn Palace, imagine Emperor Karl I’s abdication in this building, ending 640 years of his family’s rule.
- Add on: LEAP Step Out with Strauss Step, two, three - waltz away at Vienna's famous Elmayer Dancing School and discover the nineteenth century dance trend! Master the moves and social graces of this Austrian tradition, including the handkuss and heel-click greeting.
- See Salzburg See Salzburg with a tour director. Stop at Mozart's city of Salzburg and enjoy the alpine scenery and exquisite churches which created the perfect setting for The Sound of Music.
- Visit Mondsee Visit the lake town of Mondsee on your way to Munich.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- Guided Tour Explore Munich, where a local guide brings you to the Olympic stadium, the Glockenspiel, the brilliance of the miniature palace of Nymphenburg, and the impressive Frauenkirche.
- Dachau Visit the former concentration camp at Dachau.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts
- Fly Home Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?