- Relax and enjoy our overnight flight from North America.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Arrive in the German capital, Berlin, and begin exploring.
- Tour the City Sightseeing with a local guide introduces Germany's capital, the Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, and the Reichstag Dome.
- Add on: Potsdam Opt to Visit the Rococo palace of Sans Souci, to see the rich interior, Roman-style baths, and lush gardens of the palace where Frederick the Great was entertained by Voltaire and Bach, and where Churchill and Stalin met for the Potsdam Conference.
- LEAP Ich bin ein Berliner
- Olympiastadion Visit the Olympiastadion, built for the 1936 Summer Olympics, famous for the exploits of Jesse Owens.
- LEAP Guten Appetit!
- Travel Travel a full day's journey south to Munich, capital of Bavaria.
- Guided Tour A local guide shows you the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, Europe's fourth-largest carillon, and the Olympic stadium.
- Nymphenburg Travel to Nymphenburg, with its 500 acres lined with trimmed hedges, boasting three pavilions and a miniature palace.
- Dachau Visit the former concentration camp at Dachau.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts
- Add on: Neuschwanstein Castle Enjoy an optional excursion to fairy tale Neuschwanstein Castle, built for mad Bavarian King Ludwig II. A lesson in extravagance, with almost every inch covered in gilt, stucco, woodcarvings, and marble mosaics, the castle served as a model for Walt Disney's theme park. A visit to nearby Linderhof is also included.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- A Musical City Cross into Austria and visit Mozart's hometown of Salzburg, setting for The Sound of Music, with your tour director. Austria's hometown of Baroque, Salzburg is picturesquely nested in the mountains by the Salzach River.
- Travel to Vienna Continue to the Austrian capital, Vienna.
- Tour the City Follow in the footsteps of the imperial Habsburgs as a local guide shows you the Hofburg, the Belvedere, and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- Schonbrunn Palace As you enter Schonbrunn Palace, imagine Emperor Karl I's abdication in this building, ending 640 years of his family's rule.
- Prater Park This evening, perhaps stroll through the Prater amusement park and ride on the huge ferris wheel.
- Fly Home Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?