- Enjoy your flight to Montreal!
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Canada Arrive in Quebec Province's largest city, Montreal
- Explore Montreal with a Local Guide Join a local guide fora city sightseeing tour. See See the Olympic Stadium, the Notre Dame Basilica, McGill University, St. Joseph's Oratory and St. Catherine's Street.
- Biodome Visit the remarkable Biodome with 4 ecosystems, boreal forest, tropical forest, polar world and the St. Lawrence, all under one climate-controlled dome.
- Explore on Your Own Enjoy exploring Montreal on your own this afternoon during discovery time.
- Notre Dame de Bonsecours Chapel This morning, view the Notre Dame de Bonsecours Chapel, one of the landmark sites in Old Montreal.
- Stroll through the underground tunnel between the two buildings of the Museum of Fine Arts before you tour the oldest museum in the country.
- LEAP Canadian Compositions
- Ghost Walk In the evening, discover Old Montreal's dark secrets as a "sorcerer" unfolds tales, legends and unexplained phenomenon during a Ghost Walk through the city.
- Travel to Quebec This city is perched on a cliff above the Lawrence River.
- Explore Quebec with a Local Guide A local guide brings you around the battle site of the Plains of Abraham, Château Frontenac, the walled city walk and Basse-ville.
- Museum of Civilization Visit the Museum of Civilization, devoted to Quebecois culture and civilization.
- Chutes de Montmorency Behold the Chutes de Montmorency, as they spill 274 feet down a cliff into the St. Lawrence (50% higher than Niagara Falls!).
- Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre Visit Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre, known for its impressive namesake shrine.
- Dinner at a Sugar Shack This evening, delight in a Sugar Shack dinner, blending live music, a sumptuous meal and the experience of fresh maple syrup drizzled over cold snow-a taffylike treat.
- Depart from Canada Return home to the United States or extend your travels with an additional day in Quebec.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?