- Enjoy your Flight Board your overnight flight to Italy.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Italy! Arrive in Florence and begin to explore the vibrant city. Take a walking tour of Florence with your Tour Director.
- Discover Florence with a Local Guide Join a local guide for a tour of the Duomo, Ghiberti’s Baptistry doors, Ponte Vecchio, and the Church of Santa Croce. A visit is included to the Accademia to view Michelangelo’s David.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina
- Add on: Pisa Tonight, roll up your sleeves and create delicacies tonight in Cucina Fiorentina . Cook up a three-course traditional meal with a local chef using fresh local produce. Get a taste of Tuscan life and zesty flavors! Mangia!
- Visit Siena Visit Siena, a town of seventeen medieval neighborhoods, each with its own church and symbol.
- Explore San Gimignano Then explore San Gimignano, famous for its fourteen fortified, crumbling towers.
- Visit Siena Cathedral Discover the Siena Cathedral.
- Enjoy a Tuscan Farm lunch in place of dinner Today, a Tuscan farm lunch is included in place of dinner.
- Travel by high-speed train to Naples Take a high speed train to Naples.
- Explore Naples
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance
- Take a guided tour of Pompeii Then, a guided tour reveals Pompeii, a mysterious city left remarkably preserved after being buried by a catastrophic volcanic eruption in 79 A.D
- Continue to Sorrento Later, journey south to the Mediterranean resort town of Sorrento.
- Visit the island of Capri Cross the Bay of Naples to the island of Capri, summer home of the Roman Emperor Tiberius.
- Enjoy an Italian feast and music in Sorrento Tonight, enjoy an Italian evening in Sorrento, complete with Italian cuisine and musical entertainment.
- Travel to Rome Travel to Rome, the capital of Italy and discover the city with a local guide.
- Discover Rome with a local guide See the Arch of Constantine and listen for the roar of the ancient crowds at the Colosseum. Visit the Roman Forum.
- Take a walking tour of Rome with your Tour Director
- See Vatican City with a local guide This morning, visit the Vatican Museum and discover the artistic legacy of Catholicism. Marvel at the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel before moving up the broad steps of the world’s largest Christian church, St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Add on: LEAP Caesar's Gladiators Optional activity.
- Flight to the US Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our Tour Director accompanies us to the airport on our final day.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?