- Enjoy your overnight flight to Germany
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Berlin Begin exploring the capital of Germany-the international city of Berlin.
- Tour Berlin with a Local Guide With a local guide, marvel at the remnants of the Berlin Wall, torn down in 1989. Next, see the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag Dome.
- Visit Dresden En route to Prague, see the completely rebuilt, culturally-inclined Dresden, where Wagner, Strauss, and Weber found musical inspiration.
- LEAP Ich bin ein Berliner
- Discover Prague with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to the sights, including the artists' homes in the Golden Lanes, somber Tyn Church, Charles Bridge, and the grand astronomical clock.
- Visit Hradcany Explore this wonderful castle with sharp spires and ragged rooflines.
- Travel to Vienna Cross the Austrian border to Vienna. Marvel at the city's imperial palaces, Art Nouveau, and whimsical design.
- Explore Vienna with a Local Guide Follow in the footsteps of the imperial Habsburgs as a local guide shows you the Hofburg, the Belvedere, and St. Stephen's Cathedral. In Schonbrunn Palace, imagine the resignation of Emperor Karl I, ending the 640-year Habsburg reign.
- Tour Salzburg Take a walking tour of Salzburg. Then, visit Mozart's birthplace, en route to Munich.
- Explore Munich with a Local Guide Discover Munich, where a local guide brings you to the Olympic stadium, the Glockenspiel, the brilliance of the miniature palace of Nymphenburg, and the impressive Frauenkirche.
- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp See the first Nazi concentration camp opened in Germany.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts
- Visit Neuschwanstein Castle Enter a land of fairytale and fantasy during your visit to Neuschwanstein, mad Bavarian King Ludwig II's extravagant castle.
- Continue to Lucerne Cross the Swiss border to the lakeside city of Lucerne.
- Walking Tour of Lucerne Enjoy a walking tour of the picturesque town of Lucerne as you stroll through Kornmarkt and Weinmarkt Squares, see the lion monument and the Jesuit church.
- Add On: Zurich Visit Zurich, an optional excursion, known as "Downtown Switzerland". The city acts as headquarters for five world banks and countless underground gold bullions. Later, explore the old town (Altstadt) and get a sense of why this city was named number one for best quality of life; stroll through parks and quays, relax by Lake Zurich or shop for products unique to Switzerland.
- LEAP Swiss Life and Legends
- Add On: Swiss Folklore Show Experience a traditional Swiss performance during an evening of entertainment celebrating Swiss folklore, songs and yodels.
- Walking Tour of Heidelberg Travel through the land of the Brothers Grimm's tales on your way to the ancient university city of Heidelberg. Stroll through the altstadt to see the country's oldest university and grandiose Heidelberg Castle. This medieval city truly embodies the spirit of Germany.
- Rhine River Cruise Cruise along the fortress-studded Rhine, with its banks crowned by magnificent castles and breathtaking, vine-terraced hills.
- Visit Marksburg Castle Discover this 12th century medieval castle located above the town of Braubach.
- LEAP Debate the Great
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?