- Enjoy your Overnight Flight to Barcelona.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in the vibrant capital of Catalonia. Begin exploring Barcelona.
- See Barcelona with a Local Guide A local guide introduces you to Barcelona, including the Olympic Stadium, the Barri Gòtic, Gaudí's unfinished cathedral Sagrada Família, his Park Güell, and his Casa Milà.
- Add on: Dali Museum in Figueres Surrealist art lovers will especially enjoy visiting Figueres, the hometown of the famous Salvador Dali. Explore the Theatre and Museum he built to memorialize his life's work. The museum boasts the largest collection of his work including paintings, sculptures, mechanical devices, 3D collages and even living room furniture! It's certainly a sight to see!
- Board the AVE to Cordoba
- Explore Cordoba with a Local Guide Marvel at what was once the largest mosque in Islam, the Mezquita in Córdoba. A local guide shows you the statue of the famous Jewish philosopher Maimonaides and leads you through the maze of flower-filled courtyards that make up the Old City.
- Continue to Seville
- Discover Seville with a Local Guide Discover the sights with a local guide: the Plaza de España, the Giralda tower in the largest Gothic cathedral in the world, and the grand Alcázar.
- Add on: LEAP Matador for a Day Optional activity.
- LEAP ¡Ay Flamenco!
- Explore Toledo with a Local Guide Explore Spain's golden city today, including Toledo's Gothic cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Explore Madrid with a Local Guide Sightseeing in Madrid with a local guide includes the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace, the Puerta del Sol, and the Prado Museum. Inside the Prado, observe many works by Velazquez and El Greco.
- Reina Sofía Museum View Picasso's Guernica at the nearby Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Head Home Board your flight home or extend your travels with an additional day in Madrid.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?