- Enjoy your overnight flight to Germany
Depart from United States
Depart from United Stat...
Welcome to Hungary!
Welcome to Hungary!
Return Home OR Extend Your Trip
Return Home OR Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Budapest Begin exploring Hungary's capital.
- Discover Budapest with a Local Guide See one of Central Europe's major capitals. Visit the Fisherman’s Bastion, Castle Hill and the Danube bridges. Then explore the Royal Palace and Matthias Church.
- Travel through Bratislava En route to Vienna, make a stop in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia.
- Explore Vienna with a Local Guide Follow in the footsteps of the imperial Habsburgs as a local guide shows you the Hofburg, the Belvedere, and St. Stephen’s Cathedral. As you enter Schonbrunn Palace, imagine Emperor Karl I’s abdication in this building, ending 640 years of his family’s rule.
- Add On: Step Out with Strauss Step, two, three - waltz away at Vienna's famous Elmayer Dancing School and discover the nineteenth century dance trend! Master the moves and social graces of this Austrian tradition, including the handkuss and heel-click greeting.
- Visit Cesky Krumlov En route to Prague, walk the 13th century streets of Cesky Krumlov (open seasonally, April-October), situated on the banks of the Vltava River in the Czech Republic. Explore its medieval castle and see how its architecture evolved over the centuries through Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque periods.
- Continue to Prague
- Discover Prague with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to the sights, including the artists’ homes in the Golden Lanes, somber Tyn Church, Charles Bridge, and the grand astronomical clock.
- Visit Hradcany Explore this wonderful castle with sharp spires and jagged rooflines.
- Travel to Germany, Stop in Nuremberg Visit Nuremberg en route to Munich.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- Explore Munich with a Local Guide A local guide shows you the highlights of the city, including the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, and the 1972 Olympic stadium.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts
- Depart from Germany Board your flight home or extend your stay in Europe and explore Berlin.
Students traveling on a WorldStrides Perspectives program have the opportunity to earn three free college credits through our Discovery for Credit program. Students who receive college credit gain a competitive advantage on college applications, are distinguished as savvy travelers and online learners, and get a jump start on their path to successful completion of higher education. Students completing applicable coursework receive an official transcript, issued by our university partner, the University of California – San Diego. Click here for more details.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?