- Enjoy over night flight to Spain
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid Begin to explore this lively and historic capital city.
- Tour Madrid with a Local Guide Join a local guide for a view of the Royal Palace and Don Quixote's statue in the Plaza de España, then visit the Plaza Colón. View Las Meninas in the Prado Museum, and learn about Picasso's Guernica in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Visit El Escorial Venture into El Escorial, Philip II's imposing palace.
- Journey to Segovia See a Roman aqueduct constructed from 20,000 blocks of granite, and the Alcázar.
- Continue to Salamanca
- Guided Tour of Salamanca Follow a local guide through this sunny university city. Sights include the Plaza Mayor, the aptly named Casa de las Conchas, Spain's oldest university, the new cathedral, and the frescoes of the attached old cathedral.
- Discover Burgos En route to San Sebastian, visit the cathedral of Burgos, which looms above the gray stone buildings and tranquil riverbanks.
- LEAP El Caudillo's Conquest
- Add On: Bilboa Visit Bilbao, the largest city in Basque country, to explore contemporary art in the Guggenheim Museum.
- Explore Pamplona On your way to the Olympic city of Barcelona, take a run through Pamplona, the town that hosts the "Running of the Bulls."
- Tour Barcelona with a Local Guide Wonder at Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família, admire the Olympic Stadium, then visit the historic Barri Gòtic. Tour Gaudí's Casa Milà.
- Depart from Spain Board a flight home or extend your stay with two nights in Palma.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?