- Flight to Venice Relax and enjoy your scheduled flight from North America.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome to Italy! Board a flight to Italy. Buongiorno! Begin exploring the city of canals—Venice.
- Explore Venice with a Local Guide A local guide brings you to St. Mark's Square, the Grand Canal, the Doge's Palace, and the Bridge of Sighs. There's time to wander the narrow streets and perhaps enjoy a gondola ride.
- Add on: LEAP Behind the Carnival Mask Optional activity.
- Visit Ravenna En route to Florence, marvel at the early Christian and Byzantine mosaics of Ravenna.
- LEAP Patron of the Renaissance
- Continue to Florence
- See Florence with a Local Guide A local guide shows you the Duomo, the Baptistery doors, the Church of Santa Croce, and the Ponte Vecchio. Enjoy a visit to the Accademia to see Michelangelo's David.
- LEAP Cucina Fiorentina
- Add on: Uffizi Gallery Opt to spend the afternoon exploring the famous Uffizi Gallery, one of the most popular attractions in Florence. With works dating back to the 16th century from artists including da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Botticelli, there are plenty of beautiful artworks to observe and discover.
- Explore Assisi Travel through Tuscany to explore Assisi. Visit the beautiful Basilica of St. Francis and study Giotto's 28 stunning frescoes that depict the saint's life.
- Continue to Rome
- Discover Rome with Your Tour Director Continue to Rome to explore the Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and the Trevi Fountain, still fed by water from a first century Roman aqueduct.
- LEAP Great Renaissance Debate
- See Vatican City with a Local Guide Visit the Vatican with a local guide to see St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Chapel.
- Explore Rome with a Local Guide Recapture the past of the "Eternal City" at the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, and Trajan's Column.
- Add on: Guided Tour of Pompeii Optional excursion to Pompeii, a bustling Roman city frozen in time by the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius in 79 AD.
- Flight to the U.S. Our rewarding and enjoyable tour comes to an end as our tour director accompanies us to the airport on our final day. Or, opt to extend your stay.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?