- Fly to Argentina Board your overnight flight to Buenos Aires.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Welcome! Welcome to Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina, a cosmopolitan city that's often referred to as "the Paris of South America". Meet your tour director and start exploring this bustling city.
- See Buenos Aires Join a local guide for sightseeing. Stroll the city's many plazas and boulevards, including Plaza de Mayo where the city was born more than four centuries ago. Visit Congress Hall, the San Telmo District, and the fashionable Recoleta area. Entrance to the Metropolitan Cathedral is included.
- LEAP Tango Argentina
- Tour an Estancia Set off early today to tour an estancia, a large expanse of land dedicated to agriculture.
- LEAP Go Gaucho
- Flight Board a flight bound for the Argentinean Iguazú National Park.
- Explore Iguazú National Park Explore the natural wonders of Iguazú National Park. Be amazed by Iguazú's spectacular waterfalls, set amidst a subtropical rainforest.
- Discover Iguazú's Waterfalls The Cataratas del Iguazú, also known as Garganta del Diablo, or Devil's Throat, are the largest series of waterfalls in the world.
- Fly to Buenos Aires Fly back to Buenos Aires, where you will have a chance to mingle with the Argentines and browse local markets. This is a great chance to pick up local crafts—you may find a treasure!
- Add on: La Plata This morning, opt to visit La Plata. Visit the planned city of La Plata. Designed in the 19th century, La Plata is the capital of the province of Buenos Aires. Explore the neo-Gothic Cathedral, the diagonals, the Astronomical Observatory, the Argentian Theater, and the Museum of Natural Science.
- Excursion to Tigre Area Take an excursion to the Tigre area through the Paraná Delta. On a boat ride, you'll enjoy the stunning scenery of beautiful islands and water channels.
- Adios! This evening, board your flight home from South America.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?