Enter Our 2020 WorldStrides Photo & Video Contest
The pic you snap could be worth $1,000!
Our 2020 Photo & Video Contest is here so get your camera and phone ready!
Any student participant on a WorldStrides program from September 2019 to August 15, 2020,* is encouraged to enter their photos and videos in our contest. Those pictures and videos could be posted as showcase pieces across our social media and could bring home a Grand Prize of $1,000!
Here’s how the contest works:
Submit up to 5 photos or videos from your WorldStrides program in the categories below. A team at WorldStrides will review each piece to make sure it’s eligible for the contest. (Read the rules.) Then they will be placed in a viewing gallery for two rounds of voting.
Round one: Vote for category finalists who will receive a $100 Amazon gift card.
Round two – Voting for Grand Prize Photo and Video winners from the category finalists. Two Grand Prize winners will be awarded $1,000!
New this year! There will be a WorldStrides Judge’s Choice photo and video finalist. These will be selected by a team of creatives at WorldStrides from all photo and video categories. Judge’s Choice winners will also get a $100 Amazon gift card and be a contender for the Grand Prize!
Check out the categories below, the contest details, and get snapping! We can’t wait to see your favorite moments!
- Artistic Eye – No one sees the world just like you! Show off your unique point of view.
- What a Blast! – Laughing with friends, bringing learning to life. Nab your fun, silly, and happy times on camera.
- Wow – That Was Amazing! – Magical moments! Share the ah-ha moments that inspire you.
- Road Less Traveled – Hidden gems, unique finds, behind-the-scenes. Snap the treasures that you never could have imagined.
- Now I Know… – Share something you discovered or learned.
- Remember when… – A category just for alum!* Tell us how your experience changed you.
- GIF – Bring those mini moments to life!
- Highlight Reel – Your entire experience, in less than three minutes.
*The “Remember when…” catalog can be entered by any alumni who participated on a program from 2005 to 2019.