Top of the Rock
The GE Building at Rockefeller Center houses the multi-level observation deck, Top of the Rock. The high-speed shuttle climbs 850 feet in 50 seconds to take visitors to the 360° view of New York City.
- The Deck was designed to look like the decks of a 1930s grand ocean liner.
- The address for the GE building is 30 Rockefeller Center (you might recognize the name “30 Rock”).
- The observation deck is three levels high – spanning the 67th, 69th, and 70th floors of Rockefeller Center.
- The 67th and 69th floors have outdoor terraces surrounded by safety glass. The 70th floor is completely open-air and has the best 360° views.
- Great daytime views of Central Park
- Beautiful night views of the Empire State Building