WorldStrides Announces New China Program
WorldStrides is proud to introduce our new Focus on China program! Having led travel programs to China for over 30 years through WorldStrides’ University Division, we are pleased to extend this unique opportunity to high school travelers. Focus on China is an unforgettable experience for students, blending education, adventure, and fun! Some of the trip highlights include:
- Hike remote sections of the Great Wall!
- Practice Tai Chi with a Tai Chi Master at the Temple of Heaven.
- Prepare and eat lunch at the home of a Beijing family.
- Go to the Forbidden City, once strictly off limits to commoners.
- Tour the Shanghai Stock Exchange to gain a broader perspective of China’s exploding economy.
- Learn local phrases during a Mandarin language lesson.
We are thrilled to add this exciting itinerary to our growing list of programs! To learn more, click here to visit WorldStrides’ China destination web site. On the China destination web site, you can view a sample itinerary, packing lists, and an informational brochure that details all the history, culture, and adventure you’ll experience when you travel to China with us!