Your experiences are the foundation of our mission as an organization, and we want to feature you!
Do you like to write? Blog? Submit your original work for publication on our website.
- WorldStrides welcomes submissions on a wide range of topics from travelogues to tips for teacher leaders to posts that share your expertise in history, science, performance or athletics.
- A typical posts should be no more than 500-700 words.
- If your submission is accepted, you will receive an honorarium of $50.
Some example topics include:
- The best thing that happened to me while traveling was….
- The moment when my child was changed by their travel experience
- Why I chose to travel with my students
- My favorite classroom tip is _______.
- 5 tips for a successful WorldStrides program
- What it felt like to perform on stage at ____
- How leading travel programs has changed me as an educator…
Interested? Email us your blog or share your ideas with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.