- Hotel Check In Arrive in Jacksonville and check into your hotel.
- Director's Reception Meet your fellow TaxSlayer Bowl coaches and instructors at the Director’s Reception.
- First Rehearsal This evening, your performers will meet their halftime show choreographer and get right to work! During this first evening of rehearsals, your choreographer will adjust the show as necessary and put on the final touches to the show.
Your TaxSlayer Bowl package includes:
- Performance in the TaxSlayer Bowl halftime show finale
- TaxSlayer Bowl game tickets
- TaxSlayer Bowl Cheer Camp
- Dinner, Dance, and Recognition Event
- Two lunches and two breakfasts
- Access to nationally known choreographers
- Show costume
- Ground transportation to and from all included activities
- Optional: Add an Orlando excursion before or after your TaxSlayer Performance and spend time at Universal Studios!
- Optional: Add an optional New Year’s Eve Party!
Meet your head choreographer: Tony Gonzalez
Tony G is one of the most established choreographers and casting directors in dance, film, television, music videos, fitness and commercials. His work encompasses all styles of dance including hip-hop, jazz, contemporary, street funk and more. Tony is the choreographer for “Kidz Bop,” acting as the artistic director for their commercials, music videos and live performances. He also has choreographer’s credits for such hit television series as Mike & Molly, Community, I Hate My Teenage Daughter, Up All Night and The Office.
Never settling for staying within a “box”, jack of all trades, Tony G. continues to motivate himself to bring a fresh version to every concept presented to him; and to inspire actors, artists, directors, and dancers to explore new range within them.
- Choreographer and Artistic Director for KidzBop
- Choreographer and co-star in Fitness Method Trainer Tracy Anderson’s exercise video
- Worked on winning television sitcoms like – The Office (Emmy Award), Community, Mike and Molly, and Up All Night
- Choreographer for ABC’s sitcom Ken
- Choreographer for MTV’s show Faking It
- Choreographer for HBO’s drama series The Leftovers
- Choreographer for CBS’ Big Brother
- Choreographer for over 250 television commercials including the 2016 Verizon Superbowl Commercial
Optional Orlando Excursion
Two great cities, one awesome trip!
Add on an optional excursion to Orlando before or after your stay in Jacksonville!
- 4 Night Inclusions – 3 nights in Jacksonville, 1 night in Orlando & a 2 day park hopper pass to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
- 5 Night Inclusions – 3 nights in Jacksonville, 2 nights in Orlando & a 2 day park hopper pass to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
Talk to your Event Selection Advisor for more details!
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Fuel Up Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Downtown TaxSlayer Bowl Pep Rally This morning, rock out in the Downtown TaxSlayer Bowl Parade and Pep Rally!
- TaxSlayer Bowl Mini Cheer Clinic This afternoon, join with fellow cheerleaders and perfect your moves at the TaxSlayer Bowl Mini Cheer Clinic!
- Gala and Awards Ceremony This evening, you’ll enjoy relaxing with fellow performers and directors at the official Gala and Awards Ceremony.
- Fuel Up Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, and start your morning rehearsals.
- Morning Rehearsal Spend the morning perfecting the halftime show performance.
- Final Dress Rehearsal You’ve got one final dress rehearsal with the marching band.
- TaxSlayer Bowl kick-off!
- Sight-See After a good night’s rest, enjoy Jacksonville a bit more before heading home!
- Optional Add On Add on to your trip with a visit to Orlando. Enjoy 1 or 2 days in hopping between Universal Studios and Islands of adventure. Talk to your Event Selection Advisor for details.