- Flight from North America Relax and enjoy our scheduled flight to Sydney, Australia.[/activity
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Flight to Sydney You will spend today enjoying your flight to Sydney.
- Meet Tour Director Our Tour Director will meet us at the airport. Our private coach will be waiting to transfer us to our hotel in Sydney. This is Australia's largest and most cosmopolitan city, and where the 2000 Summer Olympics were held.
- Sightseeing Tour of Sydney Enjoy a half day sightseeing tour of Sydney. Our tour will include the historic "Rocks" precinct - the fist area of European settlement in Sydney - the downtown area, Mrs Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views (and photos) of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Then onto the fashionable Eastern Suburbs, ending at the famous Bondi Beach for a quick swim
- Hotel check in For the next five evenings we will enjoy the convenience of our centrally-located Sydney hotel, where daily breakfast will be included.
- Wildlife Sydney Zoo Explore the Wildlife Sydney Zoo, where Australian animals and birds are seen in their natural environment. See Australia's largest snake, Rex the saltwater crocodile, as well as the Southern Cassowary - the world's most dangerous bird. We will also see koalas in Gum Tree valley, wallabies, wombats, giraffes, kangaroos and emus.
- Walking Tour Walk through Sydney's commercial history, down Elizabeth Street and the unique architecture, finishing at the former Mark Foy's department store.
- Powerhouse Museum Visit the Powerhouse Museum to experience music from around the world. See the tools used to make instruments, sheet music, and marketing materials for classical to contemporary music.
- Hyde Park to Sydney Town Hall Continue on a Walking Tour between Hyde Park and Sydney Town Hall. Our walk will include the Spanish Quarter, Chinatown and a 20th century Aboriginal site.
- Dinner and Dance Party on the Harbour Discover the beauty of Sydney Harbour by night, as we sail past many famous landmarks, such as Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. A buffet dinner is included, before we dance the night away to the sounds of a local DJ.
- Final Rehearsal Today we will have time for rehearsal and sound checks before our performance this evening.
- Perform at the Sydney Opera House Our Sydney Opera House Festival performance is tonight. Relish in the excitement of performing in such a unique opera house.
- Anzac Bridge View iconic Anzac Bridge, named to honor the Australian & New Zealand soldiers who fought in World War I.
- Scenic World Stop at Scenic World for 360 degree views of the Jamison Valley. Ride the steepest incline railway in the world into the valley. Travel by cable way for panoramic views. Then ride the Skyway 370 meters above ancient ravines and waterfalls.
- Title Enter Blue Mountain National Park and stop at Echol Point for views of Megalong Valley. Also visible is the Three Sisters, a trio of rocky pinnacles, which our guide will tell us their Aboriginal dream time legend./activity] [activity title="Leura"]Stop in the village town of Leura, famous for antique stores and a candy store stocked with sweets from around the globe. A two-course lunch is included today in Leura.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park End our day at Featherdale Wildlife Park, located on seven acres of bush. Enjoy a face-to-face encounter with a koala, as well as hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus.
- Flight from Sydney Our enjoyable and rewarding tour will come to an end as we head to the airport for the return flight home.