- Arrival in New Orleans Welcome to New Orleans! Check in to your hotel.
- Director's Meeting Meet your fellow Sugar Bowl coaches and instructors at the Director's meeting.
- First Rehearsal Your performers will meet their halftime show choreographer and get right to work during the first evening of rehearsals.
Meet your head choreographer: Dee Caspary
A native of Los Angeles, California, Dee has been dancing his entire life—his parents ran their own studio. At twelve, he began his professional career as a dancer in the popular Disney TV show Kids Incorporated. He now owns IV Dance Company and teaches at several other dance studios across the country. Dance Magazine has called Dee “the modern day Fosse of our generation”.
- Dancer in Paula Abdul music videos
- Dancer for New Kids on the Block and Tiffany
- Actor and dancer in the feature film Newsies
- Choreographer for So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars
- Choreographer for commercials that include Dayquil and Verizon Wireless
- Choreographer and Director for live events including Billboard Live, the 2008 ESPY’s, Hard Rock Café, Oakley, Key Club, and The Stone Movement
- Choreographer and Staging Director for Justin Timberlake and Demi Lovato
- Choreographer for professional companies that include Odyssey Dance Theatre, Evolution Dance Company, and the New York City Ballet
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Fuel for the Day Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Rehearsal Spend the morning perfecting your halftime show performance.
- Sugar Bowl Parade In the afternoon, kick off the Sugar Bowl Parade!
- Optional New Year's Eve Party Tonight, you’ll have the option to ring in the New Year at an exclusive New Year’s Eve Party at Bayou Barn.
- Breakfast and Rehearsal Grab breakfast at the hotel before spending the morning getting ready for your halftime show!
- Special Master Class In the afternoon, keep it going in another special master class with your head choreographer.
- Masquerade Ball Dinner Dance In the evening, enjoy a dinner dance with all your fellow performers.
- Fuel for the Day Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading out for the day.
- Dress Rehearsal Head off to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome for your Final Halftime Show Dress Rehearsal with the entire show cast of marching bands, dancers, cheerleaders, color guard, etc.!
- Sugar Bowl Kick-Off! Get ready to dance in front of the packed Superdome.
- Explore New Orleans After a good night’s rest, enjoy New Orleans a bit more before heading home!