- Welcome to Hawaii You’ll be greeted at the airport with a fresh flower lei and friendly Hawaiian hospitality.
- Hotel Check In Check in to your hotel and relax this afternoon.
- Director's Reception Meet fellow directors at the Director’s Reception is tonight.
Performance in the Pearl Harbor Memorial ParadePolynesian Cultural Center tour, dinner, and showPost-parade picnic
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast Eat breakfast at the hotel and then get ready to spend the day soaking in the beauty and natural diversity of the island.
- Kapiolani Park Head to beautiful Kapiolani park, the oldest and largest public park in Hawaii. The park is home to the Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Shell, an outdoor performing venue. Enjoy a group lunch here at the park.
- Polynesian Cultural Center This evening, learn about Hawaii’s culture and history during a tour at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Stay for dinner and an impressive and traditional luau show you won’t soon forget!
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Explore the Island Sightseeing and activities can include hiking, souvenir shopping, or a picnic on Hanauma Bay!
- Breakfast & Free Time Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and enjoy more time to explore the island. Your group could snorkel, take a cruise around the island, tour a pineapple plantation or Pearl Harbor, or just enjoy some time on the beach.
- Lunch A group lunch will be provided.
- Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade This evening, honor the sacrifices made on December 7, 1941, with your performance in the Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade.
- Dinner Attend a post-parade picnic with the other bands.
- Explore the Island After a good night’s rest, enjoy Hawaii a bit more before heading home! Or, extend your stay – you came all this way!