- Hotel Check in Check in to your hotel and relax before the first rehearsal this evening.
- Director's Reception Meet fellow coaches at tonight’s Director’s Reception.
- First Rehearsal Meet your choreographer and get ready to rehearse.
Your Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade package includes:
- Performance in the Pearl Harbor Memorial Parade
- Optional performance at the USS Bowfin
- Flower lei greeting and airport transfer
- Sightseeing tour including Honolulu and Pearl Harbor
- Exciting celebration dinner
- One lunch and three breakfasts
- Access to nationally known choreographers
- Master class
- Custom made show costume – yours to keep!
- Ground transportation to and from all included activities
Meet your head choreographer: Dustin Phillips
Originally from North Carolina, Dustin got his first break dancing on cruise ships and at amusement parks before moving to L.A. and dancing for pop music artists. Dustin has a dynamic personality and is known for his hip-hop choreography. Here are just a few of Dustin’s achievements!
- Dancer for Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter, Brandy, and All 4 One
- Featured dancer in the movie Black Knight
- Dancer in commercials and special television performances, including Macy’s, Disney, Nike, MTV, Paramount Theme Parks, Bank of America, Quiksilver Surf Company, Harris Teeter, and Pepsi
- Dancer at Walt Disney World and Carowinds
- Choreographer for various artists, NBA dance teams, theme parks, hotel/casino shows, industrial and college dance teams
- Choreographer for the 2015 Holiday Bowl
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading out for a full morning of sightseeing.
- Explore the Island On your sightseeing tour, you’ll visit Pearl Harbor, Punchbowl Crater, and the beauty of Honolulu. You’ll have the option to perform at the USS Bowfin!
- Lunch Enjoy lunch with your group.
- Evening Rehearsal Perfect your performance at rehearsal tonight.
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Fuel for the Day Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- Master Class & Halau This morning, attend a master class, followed by a private Halau, Tahitian workshop.
- Final Dress Rehearsal Head back to the hotel for your final dress rehearsal.
- It’s Parade Time! Your team will honor those who sacrificed their lives at Pearl Harbor during this annual memorial parade.
- Celebration Dinner After the performance, spend time with your new friends at a celebration dinner!
- Sight-See After a good night’s rest, enjoy Hawaii a bit more before heading home! Or, you came all this way, so extend your stay!