- Hotel Check In
- Director's Reception Meet your fellow Orange Bowl coaches and instructors at the Director’s Reception.
- First Rehearsal Your performers will meet their halftime show choreographer and get right to work! During this first evening of rehearsals, your choreographer will adjust the show as necessary and put on the final touches to the show.
Your Orange Bowl package includes:
- Performance in the Orange Bowl halftime show finale
- Full Dance Convention with the industry’s top choreographers
- Orange Bowl game tickets
- Two lunches and two breakfasts
- Show costume
- Ground transportation to and from all included activities
- Dinner and Dance Party
Meet your head choreographer: Cris Judd
Since discovering his love for dance after college, Cris has traveled the world spreading his passion for choreography and performance and has shared the stage with some of the biggest names in pop and hip hop. He’s currently a choreographer and actor, and lives in L.A. with his family. Here are just a few of Cris Judd’s achievements!
- Performer for Walt Disney World
- Performer for Michael Jackson for the 1995 MTV Video Music Awards and HIStory and Dangerous Tours
- Dancer for Janet Jackson, Cher, Celine Dion, N’SYNC, Enrique Iglesias, Brian McKnight, and ex-wife Jennifer Lopez
- Dancer/Choreographer/Actor in Bringing Down the House
- Dancer/Actor in Everybody Loves Raymond
- Director of Jennifer Lopez’s Ain’t It Funny-Remix music video
- Creative Director for Handprint Entertainment
- Performer in 2009 MTV Video Music Awards tribute to Michael Jackson
- Choreographer for Usher, Brian Setzer Orchestra, Julio Iglesias, Angie Martinez, and Jordan Knight
- Choreographer/Judge on America’s Got Talent
- Choreographer for School of Rock – Nickelodeon
- Choreographer for Ricky, Nicky, Dicky and Dawn – Nickelodeon
- Choreographer for Disjointed – Netflix
- Choreographer for Fuller House – Netflix
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Dance Convention Today is all about the dance convention! Spend the morning and afternoon learning from your amazing choreographers. This year we are featuring Bonnie Story, Jamal Sims, Chuck Maldonado, and Talia Favia!
- Convention Showcase In the evening, enjoy the convention showcase! After the showcase, you have the evening free to take in the sights of Miami.
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast in the hotel.
- Rehearsal Spend the day perfecting your moves, and rehearsing for the halftime show.
- Dinner & Dance Party In the evening, have a fantastic time with your fellow dancers at the dinner and dance party!
- Fuel Up Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading out for the day.
- Final Dress Rehearsal Get ready for your Orange Bowl Final Halftime Show Dress Rehearsal before the big show!
- Orange Bowl Kick-Off!
- See Miami! After a good night’s rest, enjoy Miami a bit more before heading home!