- Hotel Check In
- Director's Reception Meet your fellow Orange Bowl coaches and instructors at the Director’s Reception.
- First Rehearsal Your performers will meet their halftime show choreographer and get right to work! During this first evening of rehearsals, your choreographer will adjust the show as necessary and put on the final touches to the show.
Your Orange Bowl package includes:
- Performance in the Orange Bowl halftime show finale
- Full Dance Convention with the industry’s top choreographers
- Orange Bowl game tickets
- Two lunches and two breakfasts
- Show costume
- Ground transportation to and from all included activities
- Dinner and Dance Party
Meet your head choreographer: Dustin Phillips
Originally from North Carolina, Dustin got his first break dancing on cruise ships and at amusement parks before moving to L.A. and dancing for pop music artists. Dustin has a dynamic personality and is known for his hip-hop choreography. Here are just a few of Dustin’s achievements!
- Dancer for Janet Jackson, Paula Abdul, Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter, Brandy, and All 4 One
- Featured dancer in the movie Black Knight
- Dancer in commercials and special television performances, including Macy’s, Disney, Nike, MTV, Paramount Theme Parks, Bank of America, Quiksilver Surf Company, Harris Teeter, and Pepsi
- Dancer at Walt Disney World and Carowinds
- Choreographer for various artists, NBA dance teams, theme parks, hotel/casino shows, industrial and college dance teams
- Choreographer for the 2015 Holiday Bowl
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Dance Convention Today is all about the dance convention! Spend the morning and afternoon learning from your amazing choreographers. This year we are featuring Bonnie Story, Jamal Sims, Chuck Maldonado, and Talia Favia!
- Convention Showcase In the evening, enjoy the convention showcase! After the showcase, you have the evening free to take in the sights of Miami.
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast in the hotel.
- Rehearsal Spend the day perfecting your moves, and rehearsing for the halftime show.
- Dinner & Dance Party In the evening, have a fantastic time with your fellow dancers at the dinner and dance party!
- Fuel Up Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading out for the day.
- Final Dress Rehearsal Get ready for your Orange Bowl Final Halftime Show Dress Rehearsal before the big show!
- Orange Bowl Kick-Off!
- See Miami! After a good night’s rest, enjoy Miami a bit more before heading home!