Build your program
Sample Program Inclusions:
- Orientation Session – Spend time getting familiar with New York City. Review the best options for transportation and inexpensive places to eat. We’ll also review the itinerary and answer questions.
- Tour Guide – Tour all included daytime activities with an experienced guide.
- Theatre Seminar or Workshop – Enjoy workshops focused on stage combat, makeup, improvisation, or movement.
- Site Tours – Choose to visit some of New York City’s historic or popular landmarks with a guide who can provide insight into the location’s attraction and history.
- Meet the Cast – Meet with a cast member or technician from one of the Broadway shows that you attend for a short discussion on the logistics of running a major Broadway show.
- Tickets to a Broadway Performance – Take your seat at a Broadway musical, comedy, or drama, or attend an Off-Broadway performance.
- Hotel Accommodations – Stay in a centrally located hotel in the Theatre District. Baggage handling upon hotel arrival and departure is included.
Possible Guided Tours and Workshops:
- Radio City Music Hall tour.
- After show Talk Back.
- Visit the Museum of the Moving Image.
- Acting, stage combat, makeup, or improvisation seminars.
- Historical Theatre District walking tour.