Today is Skyscraper Appreciation Day, a day that commemorates the birthday of William Can Alen, the architect behind the Chrysler Building, one of New York City’s most iconic landmarks. Skyscraper Appreciation Day was founded by Dr. Tom Stevens so that the general public could admire…Keep Reading
Build your program
Customize your dance program in NYC
Sample Program Inclusions:
- Orientation Session: Spend time getting familiar with New York City. Review the best options for transportation and inexpensive places to eat. We’ll also review the itinerary and answer questions.
- Tour Guide: Tour all included daytime activities with an experienced guide.
- Dance Class: Take a class at a highly regarded New York City dance school.
- Choreography Workshop: Schedule a private session with a choreographer.
- Rockette Experience: Refine your talents with the Rockette Experience workshop.
- Site Tours: Take part in guided tours of Radio City Music Hall and Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, and learn about the history and prestige of these two famous sites.
- Tickets to a Professional Performance: Take your seat at a Broadway musical or the New York City Ballet, and enjoy the best the city has to offer.
- Hotel Accommodations: Stay in a centrally located hotel in the city. Baggage handling upon hotel arrival and departure is included.
Possible Guided Tours and Workshops:
- Take a class at the historic Ailey School at the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
- Tour Radio City Music Hall, home of the Radio City Rockettes.
- Attend a pre-performance workshop at the American Ballet Theatre.