Build your program
Customize your art program in NYC
Sample Program Inclusions:
- Orientation Session – Spend time getting familiar with New York City. Review the best options for transportation and inexpensive places to eat. We’ll also review the itinerary and answer questions.
- Tour Guide – Tour all included daytime activities with an experienced guide.
- Art Seminar – Participate in a private art lecture at one of New York’s major museums.
- Studio Workshop – Enjoy an intimate session with a celebrated local artist in his or her own studio or gallery, or participate in a lively discussion with one of New York’s leading photographers.
- Site Tours – Visit the Empire State Building and one of New York City’s famous art museums such as the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Modern Art, or the Guggenheim.
- Tickets to a Broadway Performance – Take your seat at a Broadway musical, comedy, play, or Off-Broadway show, and enjoy the best the city has to offer.
- Guided Tours – Visit Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts or take a Radio City Art Deco tour.
- Hotel Accommodations – Stay in a centrally located hotel in the city. Baggage handling upon hotel arrival and departure is included.
Possible Guided Tours and Workshops:
- Visit local galleries in Chelsea.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art Guided Tour.
- Workshop at Art Student League of New York.