Build your program
Sample Program Inclusions:
- Orientation Session – Spend time getting familiar with New York City. Review the best options for transportation and inexpensive places to eat. We’ll also review the itinerary and answer questions.
- Tour Guide – Tour all included daytime activities with an experienced guide.
- Industry Seminar – Attend a class with a fashion designer, costume designer, or photographer; learn the techniques used by an editor of a major fashion magazine; or study the tools needed to run one of New York’s top boutiques.
- Site Tour – View the costume collection at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Workshop – Participate in a lively discussion with one of New York’s most successful fashion photographers.
- Tickets to a Broadway Performance – Take your seat at a Broadway musical, comedy, play, or Off-Broadway show, and enjoy the best the city has to offer.
- Hotel Accommodations – Stay in a centrally located hotel in the city. Baggage handling upon hotel arrival and departure is included.
Possible Guided Tours and Workshops:
- Visit Mood Fabrics as seen on Project Runway.
- Fifth Avenue Walking Tour.
- Attend the Fashion Institute Design Lab.
- Tour Parson’s School of Design.