- Hotel check-in Arrive in Memphis and check-in to your hotel.
- First Rehearsal Performers will meet their halftime show choreographer and get right to work!
- Liberty Bowl Rodeo Complete your evening with a true Memphis favorite, the Liberty Bowl Rodeo!
Your Liberty Bowl package includes:
- Performance in the Liberty Bowl halftime show finale
- Performance in the Beale Street Parade
- Liberty Bowl game tickets
- Two lunches and three breakfasts
- Access to nationally known choreographers
- Tickets to the Liberty Bowl Rodeo
- Show costume
- Ground transportation to and from all included activities
Meet your head choreographer: Brian Bridges
Brian is a former cheerleader at the University of Arkansas and is now spirit coordinator for the Ouachita Baptist University’s cheerleaders and mascots. Brian works closely with cheer and dance groups in his community. He is a regional, state, and national cheerleading and dance judge for multiple national competitions across the country. A native of Arkansas, his family owns the only alligator farm in the state—how cool is that?
- Head choreographer and pre-game coordinator, 2012 Advocare Independence Bowl
- Master class instructor, 2012 AllState Sugar Bowl
- Sought after keynote speaker at national cheer and dance association meetings on topics including dance safety, choreography, fundraising, and team building
- Holds a Master in Educational Theory and Practice degree from Arkansas State University
- Chosen as one of Cheer Biz News Magazines “35 under 35” recipients
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at the Hard Rock Café!
- Morning Rehearsals Performers will spend the morning rehearsing for the halftime show.
- Director's Reception Meet your fellow Liberty Bowl coaches and instructors at the Director’s Reception.
- Master Class Take a break from halftime show rehearsal and join a star choreographer for a special master class!
- Move through Memphis Celebrate your performance with a free night to explore Memphis! Check out Graceland, the Rock N’ Soul Museum, or our personal favorite, America’s Incredible Pizza!
- Breakfast Enjoy breakfast at your hotel.
- Afternoon Rehearsal and Lunch Spend the morning practicing for the halftime show followed by lunch at the rehearsal site.
- Beale Street Parade Head over to the Beale Street Parade where you’ll perform for the cheering crowds.
- Dance the Night Away Complete your evening at your Liberty Bowl celebration dinner dance. Chow down on some local cuisine and show off your best line dancin’!
- Fuel for the Day Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before heading out for the day.
- Final Dress Rehearsal Head to the stadium for your final dress rehearsal with the whole cast of marching band, dance, cheer, color guard, and drill!
- Liberty Bowl Kickoff!
- Sightsee in Memphis After a good night’s rest, enjoy Memphis a bit more before heading home!