- Conference Registration 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Hotel Check-In and Registration 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Pre-Conference Training Workshops 4:00pm - 5:30pm
- Opening Ceremonies 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Committee Session I 9:00pm – 11:30pm
- Faculty Advisor Reception 9:30pm – 10:30pm
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Campus Tours of the University of Pennsylvania/Delegate Ice Skating Event 9:00am – 12:00pm (optional)
- Summer and Opportunities Fair 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Committee Session II 2:00pm – 5:30pm
- Dinner Break 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Committee Session III 6:30pm – 10:30pm
- Delegate Fest 11:00pm – 12:00pm
- Committee Session IV 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Lunch Break 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Committee Session V 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- Dinner Break 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Delegate Dance 9:00pm – 12:00am
- Committee Session VI 9:00am – 10:30am
- Closing Ceremonies 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Travel Home or Opt to Extend Your Stay Book tours for either before or after conference. For delegations coming from afar, tours to other nearby cities like New York City or Washington, D.C. are also available.
- *Please note that this a tentative schedule intended to provide a general idea as for the conference times of ILMUNC XXXIII. All times are subject to change, and the finalized schedule will be posted in early January, and included in the Delegate and Faculty Advisor Guides released during Conference.
Academic Credit and Professional Development – Now Included Free with Your Participant Package
Faculty Advisors dedicate a lot of their time preparing their delegates for ILMUNC. You should get credit for that effort, too. Faculty Advisors have the opportunity to earn an official transcript of Professional Development that may be applied toward your district’s annual Professional Development requirements. Learn more by talking with your ILMUNC WorldStrides representative.
ILMUNC delegates deserve credit for what they contribute to the conference. And we give it to you. Our partnership with WorldStrides, an educational travel school accredited by the same regional bodies that accredit high schools, allows you to earn a full semester credit through ILMUNC participation. Upon completing ILMUNC and some supplemental requirements, you’ll receive an official transcript granting your semester credit. Include the credit transcript with your college application materials to demonstrate your extra achievement.
Each Participation Package includes:
- Accommodations for 3 nights (in quadruple occupancy) at the beautiful Philadelphia Marriott Downtown hotel
- Hotel porterage charges for all participants Conference space expenses
- Professional planning and onsite support at the conference, including:
- Onsite Coordinators to address any hotel concerns
- Night Chaperones to ensure restful nights for everyone
- Access to Doctors-on-call and comprehensive medical insurance while attending
- 24 Hour emergency travel support while attending and during arranged travel
- Opportunity for delegates to earn academic credit transcripts for your college application
- Opportunity for faculty advisors to earn free Professional Development
After completing our online registration, you’ll work with a representative from our event partners, WorldStrides, to detail your delegation’s specific rooming and transportation needs, as well as to learn details about the included academic credit.
Participation Packages begin at 215 USD/Participant in quadruple rooms (additional expense incurred for triple, double, and single rooms).