One of our account managers, Elizabeth, joined a group of students from the Midwest on their Splash into Science program in the Florida Keys. This is part two of her recap of the experience. Read part one here. Day 3 Our third day in Florida…Keep Reading
- Arrive in Orlando, FL Meet your WorldStrides representative and get ready for an action-packed adventure.
- Epcot® Epcot® features interactive rides, attractions, and showcases that expose students to international cultures and technological innovation. Your Epcot® experience is completely customizable based on what your group wants to see. A few of our favorite attractions are:
- Mission: SPACE Experience the training required of astronauts and see firsthand the challenges they must overcome in deep space.
- Test Track Car manufacturers put prototype cars through rigorous road tests to ensure they can handle all of the challenges that drivers may face. Jump into a test car and experience the thrill of speeding down a three-story slope, veering around tight turns, and careening over bumpy terrain.
- Caribbean Coral Reef Aquarium The aquatic life inhabiting this 5.7-million-gallon aquarium comes from diverse areas of the ocean. Stand on the observation platform to catch 360-degree views of the spectacular species swimming around you, including sea turtles, stingrays, colorful fish, a manatee, and even sharks!
- World Showcase Walk through pavilions of 11 different countries to immerse yourself in each nation’s unique architecture, culture, music, and cuisine. View incredible stunts of Chinese acrobats, taste German schnitzel, and explore an Aztec pyramid.
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth Kick off your group’s first night in Florida by watching a memorable evening spectacular from the World Showcase. Sit back and enjoy this dynamic pyrotechnic show featuring fire, water, lasers, and video. The show symbolizes the past, present, and future of Earth and the vibrant cultures within it.
- Hotel check-in