- Enjoy your Flight! Travel overnight to Scotland.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Your Adventure Begins Touch down in Scotland and start your exploration of Edinburgh.
- Tour the Town This morning, a local guide shows you Edinburgh Castle, home of St. Margaret's Chapel and the Scottish crown jewels.
- LEAP Scottish Steps
- Experience History Visit St. Andrews, Scotland’s oldest university town and a shrine to golfers around the world.
- LEAP Who Rules?
- Flight In the morning, board a flight to London.
- Add on: Theater Performance Opt to attend a theater performance in London’s West End this evening.
- Tour the City A local guide shows you the brings you to the city’s highlights: the neo-Gothic Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, Trafalgar Square with Nelson's Column, and lively Piccadilly Circus. Try to crack a smile on the stoic faces of the guards at Buckingham Palace during the colorful military ceremony of the Changing of the Guard (seasonal).
- Oxford Your excursion begins with a walking tour of a few of the 36 colleges that make up Oxford University, including Christ Church College and Bodleian Library.
- Shakespeare's Stratford Continue to Shakespeare’s hometown of Stratford-Upon-Avon where you will visit the Bard’s birthplace and the cottage of his wife, Anne Hathaway.
- Final Farewells Enjoy your return flight home.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?