- Enjoy Your Overnight Flight to New Zealand
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Cross the International Date Line en route to 'the land down under'.
- Arrive in Rotorua Arrive in Rotorua on the morning of day three and begin exploring. Learn about the Māori, New Zealand’s indigenous people.
- LEAP Kia Ora
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park and Kiwi Encounter See native plants and wildlife at Rainbow Springs Nature Park. Experience a Kiwi Encounter – learn about this endangered bird species and observe them up close.
- Visit the Agrodome See the famous Sheep Show.
- Te Puia and Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley A local guide brings you to Te Puia and amazing Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley, with its active geysers, hot springs and mud pools.
- Cultural Workshop You'll learn about Maori traditions and art, and have the opportunity to create carvings and weavings of your own.
- Skyline Gondola Ride and Skyline Luge Enjoy a scenic skyline gondola ride this evening and experience a downhill adventure on the Skyline Luge.
- Board a Flight to Queenstown Board a morning flight to Queenstown, the “adventure capital of the world.”
- Cruise on Lake Wakatipu This evening you’ll enjoy a cruise on beautiful glacier lake, Lake Wakatipu.
- Walter Peak Station and Dinner Visit Walter Peak Station, a sheep farm on the south shore of the lake. Enjoy a buffet dinner tonight.
- Full Day Excursion Today’s excursion is on stunning Milford Sound. A nature guide shows you captivating scenery and wildlife during a leisurely cruise. Keep on the lookout for penguins, seals and dolphins.
- Historic Arrowtown Explore the historic gold mining town of Arrowtown. The town’s well-preserved buildings provide evidence of the Japanese, Chinese and European populations that occupied Arrowtown during its gold mining days.
- Jet Boat Ride This afternoon a thrilling jet boat ride through narrow canyons on the Shotover River will leave you breathless.
- Drive to Mount Cook Drive to Mount Cook, the highest mountain in New Zealand, located in the Southern Alps.
- Visit Sir Edmund Hilary Alpine Centre Visit the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre, a tribute to the humanitarian and great explorer and his achievements.
- Explore the Aoraki Mount Cook Museum and Planetarium Learn about the Aoraki Mount Cook region and its people during an educating journey through this museum and planetarium. Continue to Christchurch.
- International Antarctic Centre This morning, learn about the creatures of Antarctica at the International Antarctic Centre, including a Penguin Encounter.
- Enjoy a Snowmobile Ride this Afternoon
- Fly to Sydney
- Visit the Sydney Fish Markets This evening you will create your own seafood dish after learning the proper ways to handle and cook seafood with the help of a professional instructor at the Sydney Fish Markets.
- WIldlife World Eat breakfast with the koalas at Wildlife World.
- Add on: Captain Cook's Highlight Cruise - Sydney Relax as you ride through Sydney Harbour in style. Take in the harbour's major attractions including Farm Cove, Elizabeth Bay, Fort Denison, Double Bay, Bradleys Head, Taronga Zoo, Kirribilli Point, McMahons Point, Darling Harbour, Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.
- Discover Sydney with a Local Guide This afternoon you will discover Sydney with your local guide. Visit the historical Rocks area. Tour the Sydney Opera House, described as the Eighth Wonder of the World. See St. Mary’s Cathedral, Parliament House, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, and Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair.
- Continue through Kings Cross, Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay, and Watsons Bay, then stop at Bondi Beach.
- Sydney Tower Take in panoramic views of the city from the observation deck of the Sydney Tower.
- Depart from Australia Board your flight home.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?