- Take-off Board the plane and enjoy your overnight flight to Beijing.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Wheels Down Arrive in China and begin exploring its fascinating capital city.
- Guided Tour A local guide leads you through the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and the Summer Palace.
- Duck Dinner Enjoy a Peking Duck dinner this evening.
- LEAP Cook Chinese Cuisine
- Stroll the Wall Take in historic wonder with a walk along the awe-inspiring Great Wall of China.
- Add on: Peking Opera Show Take in a optional Peking Opera show this evening.
- Hutongs Later today, take a walking tour of the hutongs (ancient city lanes).
- Lunch with Locals Learn about the daily lives of Beijing citizens and have lunch with a local family.
- LEAP Tai Ji
- Flight to Kunming Travel by plane to Kunming.
- Musical Exploration After your arrival in Kunming this evening, experience a Yunnan song and dance performance.
- Travel to Dali
- Old Town Dali Dali is a city known for its Bai culture, traditional architecture, and marble, also referred to as “Dali Stone”. Explore the Old Town.
- Pagodas in Dali See the main attraction of Dali City, The Three Pagodas.
- Bai Architecture in Xizhou Discover the Bai culture today. Examples of the Bai architectural style—painted roofs and pillars, and upturned eaves—are evident throughout the town of Xizhou.
- Zhoucheng In Zhoucheng, you can observe batik production, purchase folk crafts, and taste traditional foods.
- Shaxi Visit the ancient town of Shaxi, once an important stop on the Tea and Horse Road.
- Travel to Lijiang After a day of exploration, continue to Lijiang.
- Beautiful Yunshanping Discover Yunshanping, a sprawling green hillside meadow surrounded by a spruce forest. Folklore tells of lovers who would come here to escape arranged marriages and die to protect their true love.
- Many Sights Discover Yufeng Monastery and Dongba Culture Valley. Visit the ancient village of Baisha and see its famous murals, artistically depicting numerous religious cultures.
- Old Town Lijiang After the meadow, explore the old town of Lijiang.
- Morning at the Gorge A morning outing brings you to Tiger Leaping Gorge, believed to be the deepest gorge in the world. See the large boulder, which, ancient legend reveals, was used by a tiger as a stepping-stone to leap from one side of the gorge to the other.
- Fly to Kunming Tonight, hop on a plane to Kunming.
- Get to Yangshuo Fly to Guilin this morning. Upon arrival, take a short journey to Yangshuo.
- A Bicycle View See the crescent-shaped cave of Moon Hill and the Big Banyan Tree as you explore the area on bicycle. Witness the spectacular landscape and village below from the top of the hill.
- Boat to Fulli Travel by boat to the ancient town of Fulli. Enjoy its beautiful scenery and admire the large fans painted in traditional Chinese ink designs.
- Flight to Shanghai Board a flight to Shanghai.
- Afternoon Shopping Upon your arrival in Shanghai, discover Town God Temple Market, a market where you can purchase crafts and sample authentic foods.
- LEAP Chinese Calligraphy
- Tour Shanghai This afternoon, tour Shanghai with a local guide, including the colonial Bund, the French Concession, and People's Square, a spectacular space in the heart of the city. Later visit the Yuyuan Gardens and take in the beautiful landscapes and unique architecture.
- Enjoy the Show! This evening, marvel at a Chinese acrobatics show.
- Final Farewells... Board your flight home to the United States.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?