- Fly to Germany Enjoy your overnight flight to Frankfurt.
Depart from North America
Depart from North Ameri...
Arrive In Germany
Arrive In Germany
Lucerne and Swiss Folklore
Lucerne and Swiss Folkl...
Return Home OR Extend Your Trip
Return Home OR Extend Y...
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Rothenburg Arrive in Frankfurt and transfer to the walled city of Rothenburg.
- Night Tour Tonight, explore the city during a Night Watchman Tour.
- Tour Rothenburg Explore the town with your tour director and visit sites that include the compact Altstadt and the city walls.
- Romantic Road Take the "Romantic Road" through the Bavarian countryside to Munich.
- LEAP Debate the Great
- Guided Tour A local guide shows you the Frauenkirche, the Glockenspiel, Europe's fourth-largest carillon, and the Olympic stadium.
- Nymphenburg Travel to Nymphenburg, with its 500 acres lined with trimmed hedges, boasting three pavilions and a miniature palace.
- Dachau Visit the former concentration camp at Dachau.
- LEAP Bask in Bavarian Arts
- Castle Exploration Visit fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle, built by mad Bavarian King Ludwig II. The castle is a lesson in extravagance!
- Travel to Lucerne via Liechtenstein En route to Switzerland, you will pass through the tiny principality of Liechtenstein.
- Lucerne Walking Tour A walking tour of Lucerne includes the lion monument, the Jesuit church, Kornmarkt and Weinmarkt Squares, quaint covered bridges, and city fortifications.
- Add on: Zurich Visit Zurich this afternoon and discover "downtown Switzerland" on an optional excursion. Explore the city that's home to five world bank headquarters, numerous underground gold bullions, the intriguing Altstadt, and beautiful parks and quays. Relax by Lake Switzerland or shop for unique Swiss products in your free time.
- LEAP Swiss Life and Legends
- Add on: Swiss Folklore Show Flags are waved and voices raised in traditional songs and yodels during an optional Swiss folklore evening.
- Explore the Town Travel northward across the German border and wind your way to Heidelberg. See the Altstadt, the country's oldest university, the marktplatz, and Heidelberg Castle.
- River Scenery Cruise along the fortress-studded Rhine, with its banks crowned by magnificent castles and breathtaking, vine-terraced hills.
- Marksburg Castle Visit 12th century Marksburg Castle.
- Depart from Switzerland Board your flight home or extend your European travels with a two-night stop in Prague.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?