- Enjoy your overnight flight to Madrid.
Price This Itinerary
We often offer seasonal and early registration pricing incentives on selected trips all over the world. Contact us today to find out the price for this itinerary.
We Can Help
Don’t see what you’re looking for? No problem. We can help you customize an option that works for you. Click on the button below to start.
Your Adventure, Day by Day
- Arrive in Madrid! Begin exploring the vibrant capital of Spain.
- Explore Madrid with a Local Guide Join a local guide for a view of the Plaza de España, the Plaza Colón, and the Royal Palace. View Las Meninas in the Prado Museum.
- Reina Sofía Museum Learn about Picasso's Guernica in the Reina Sofía Museum.
- LEAP Cocina Española
- Explore Toledo with a Local Guide A local guide shows you Toledo, a city as brilliant as the gold threads inlaid in its famous black jewelry. Visit the Gothic cathedral, the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, and the Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes.
- LEAP Zapateando
- Train to Barcelona
- Discover Barcelona with a Local Guide A local guide explains the sights of Spain's second largest city—the Olympic city of Barcelona. Explore Gaudí's Parc Güell.
- Barri Gòtic Stroll through the historic Barri Gòtic. Wonder at the interior of Gaudí's unfinished Sagrada Família cathedral.
- Visit Gaudí's Casa Milà. Later, enjoy the Picasso Museum.
- Add on: Salvador Dalí's Hometown of Figueres Surrealist art lovers will especially enjoy visiting Figueres, the hometown of the famous Salvador Dalí. Explore the Theatre and Museum he built to memorialize his life's work. The museum boasts the largest collection of his work including paintings, sculptures, mechanical devices, 3D collages, and even living room furniture! It's certainly a sight to see!
- LEAP Spirit of Spain
- Depart Spain Board your flight home or extend your travels with a two-night extension to Palma.
If you don’t see the trip or destination you’re looking for, no need to worry. WorldStrides has the power to take you anywhere you want to go. Just click on the button below to begin the journey.
Have Questions? We Have Answers.
Do you offer 24-hour emergency support?