Learn more about this program at our upcoming info session!
- Date: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Location: TBD
Jakarta – 7 days, 7 nights
- 4 Free Days: Participants are encouraged to visit Plaza Indonesia, Grand Indonesia, and water Menteng and the neighborhoods around the hotel on their own. Also, visit Blok M and Kemang as well!
- Guided Cultural Visits: Participants will visit the National Museum, the Monas national monument, the Istiqlal Mosque, Tebet, Panglima Polim and Ruang Rupa as a group.
Yogyakarta – 4 days, 4 nights
- Tour of Borobudur: The group will take a tour of Borobudur, one of South East Asia’s most impressive sites and the largest single Buddhist monument in the world. Receiving UNESCO World Heritage status in 1991, the monument consists of six square terraces topped by three circular ones. Two million stone blocks were required to build the temple and with at least 2,500 relief panels and more than 500 Buddha statues, it is exquisite beyond comparison.
- Visit Prambanan: Identifiable by its towering and pointed architectural design, Prambanan was awarded UNESCO World Heritage status in 1991 and is the largest, as well the finest, Hindu temple complex in the country.
- Performance of the Ramayana
- 2 Free Days: Participants are encouraged to explore Yogyakarta and visit Kraton, Taman Sari, and Alun-Alun Kidul on their own.