International AirGround TransportationIntra-Program Train8 Nights Hotel Accommodation8 Breakfasts / 2 DinnersGuideAdmission FeesCountry Guidebook & Pre Travel DocumentsEmbedded Medical Insurance24/7 Emergency Support
September 13 2017, 8:00 pm
Learn more about this trip at the upcoming info sessions!
Global Education Fair
- Thursday, September 28, 3:00-6:00 pm, Admissions Welcome Center (Student Union)
- Wednesday, September 13, 8:00 pm, Commonwealth Room in Student Union (Plus Pizza!)
- Thursday, September 14, 2:00 pm in DHL 202 (Plus Donuts!)
Sign Up for Info Session!
3 days, 3 nights
- City Tour: Visit the Duomo, La Scala and the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery
- Soccer Game: Watch a game at the San Siro Stadium!
5 days, 5 nights
- Colosseum Tour: Enjoy a guided tour of Rome’s most famous historical landmark! In addition to the Colosseum, see the Arch of Constantine, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum. Complete your tour with a visit to Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, the Spanish Steps, and the Pantheon
- Vatican Museum & St. Peter’s Basilica: Marvel at the beauty and the art treasures in the Vatican Museums including the Sistine Chapel, Tapestry Gallery, and Rooms of Raphael. Highlights of the basilica include Michelangelo’s Pieta and Bernini’s baldacchino over the High Alter.
Course Registration Form
You must sign and complete the York College study abroad Course Registration Form in addition to registering through this online portal. You can email your completed form to email@example.com or drop it off at the Study Abroad Center.
Meet the Faculty
Associate Professor of Hospitality Management
Professor Scarcelli has traveled to Europe over a dozen times, visiting eleven different European countries. He lived in Italy for a year working as an English teacher. Professor Scarcelli previously co-led two short-term study abroad programs, one to central Italy and one to Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg. He also was the administrator for a work-abroad exchange program for students on Lake Como, Italy for five years. Professor Scarcelli is fluent in Italian, having spent several years teaching Italian at Purdue University.
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
WorldStrides is committed to making international travel accessible for students. To find out how to apply for $500 in need-based assistance or our merit-based $3,000 Higher Education Traveler Scholarship, click here.
Gift of Education
Looking to fundraise? Personalize a Gift of Education eCard to request contributions from friends and family.
A great way to celebrate your birthday or holidays, and so much better than another ugly sweater!
Thank you for considering this global opportunity for your students,
and for trusting me with the important responsibility of educating them.
In addition to building their resume and their network, I believe a
program like this builds essential perspective that will set them on a path to
becoming more global citizens!
I have chosen WorldStrides as an educational travel partner because of their reputation
for excellence in logistics, educational content, and most importantly, safety and security.
Read more about WorldStrides.
Questions? Click here to see answers
to commonly asked questions about WorldStrides educational travel programs for university students.