The demise of the Communist Bloc years ago uncovered a need to understand psychology in Central Europe and the salient social issues that have ensued, such as competing national narratives, the treatment of national minorities and more recently the influx of immigrants. This study abroad course gives students hands on experience in global psychology right in the center of Europe!
- 02/28/2020 to 03/08/2020
- Ground transportation
- Public Transportation Passes and Intra-city train
- All meals are included each day
- Admission fees, where applicable
- 2 company/NGO visits and 1 guest lecture
- Embedded medical insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- Country guidebook and pre-travel docs
- Round-trip long-haul air
Where: Acad 106
When: September 30 2019, 7:00 pm
Learn more about this program at our upcoming info session!