Learn more about this program at our upcoming info session!
To read more of our itinerary, click “Register Now” to view the registration portal.
3 days, 3 nights
- Tour Barcelona: Enjoy a walking tour of Barcelona seeing many of its most famous sites including entrances to Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia.
- Visit the Picasso Museum: During your time in Barcelona, visit the Picasso Museum. This museum offers one of the most extensive collection of artworks by the 20th century Spanish artist, Pablo Picasso.
- Joan Miro Foundation Tour: The Joan Miro Foundation allows guests to discover the work of Miro, who throughout his life took a a particular interest in the diversity of materials, forms and colors. His paintings, sculptures, printing techniques, ceramics, theatre and tapestries are showcased in this beautiful building.
- Excursion to Monterrat Mountains and Santa Maria Abbey: The group will also visit Santa Maria de Montserrat Abbey. This Benedictine abbey is situated on the mountain of Montserrat in Catalonia, Spain. It is notable for worshipping the image of the virgin of Montserrat.
- Tour the Salvador Dali Museum: On your way to Arles, stop in Girona, Spain to visit the Salvador Dali Museum. This 19th-century theatre housing elaborate museum was designed by Salvador Dali himself. Everything in it was created and designed by Dali in order to offer visitors a real experience and draw them into his unique and captivating world.
2 days, 2 nights
- Tour Arles: Enjoy a tour of Arles where the group will get to see the Amphitheatre, the Roman Theater and the Constantine Baths. The Arles Amphitheatre is probably the most prominent tourist attraction in the city of Arles, which thrived in Roman times. The Constantine Baths are a well preserved set of ancient Roman public baths (today a UNESCO World Heritage site).
- Visit to the Vincent Van Gogh Foundation: The Vincent van Gogh Foundation aims to display and promote Van Gogh’s artistic heritage by presenting the painting of Van Gogh in the context of works by contemporary artists. The group will have time to view the museum and admire the works of the famous artist.
5 days, 5 nights
- Tour Paris: The group will enjoy walking through the streets of Paris to see the city’s architecture, people and most famous sites such as the Eiffel Tower in all of its wrought iron lattice magnificence.
- Visit the Museum of Modern Art, Musee d’Orsay and the Cluny Museum: The group will visit the Museum of Modern Art and Musee d’Orsay. The Musée d’Orsay is located on the left bank of the Seine. It is set in the former Gare d’Orsay, a Beaux-Arts railway station built between 1898 and 1900. It houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces in the world, by painters including Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir, Cézanne, Seurat, Sisley, Gauguin, and Van Gogh. Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris is a major municipal museum dedicated to Modern and Contemporary art of the 20th and 21st centuries. The Cluny Museum is officially known as the Musée national du Moyen Âge – Thermes et hôtel de Cluny. Among the principal holdings of the museum are the six The Lady and the Unicorn (La Dame à la licorne) tapestries.
- Excursion to Versaille: The Palace of Versailles is a royal château built when Versailles was a small village dating from the 11th century; today it is a wealthy suburb of Paris. Versailles is famous not only as a building, but as a symbol of the system of absolute monarchy of the Ancient Régime. The Gardens of Versailles occupy part of what was once the Domaine royal de Versailles, the royal demesne of the château of Versailles. The Garden is located on the west side of the palace and covers approximately 800 hectares of land, most of it being landscaped in the classic French Garden style.
- Experience the Louvre: The Louvre Museum is the world’s largest museum and a historic monument in Paris, France. It is a major tourist attraction and a central landmark of the city. It is the world’s second most visited museum. Nearly 35,000 objects from prehistory to the 21st century are exhibited over an area of 60,600 square metres. The most popular attraction is Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
3 days, 3 nights
- Visit the Amsterdam History Museum, The Rijksmuseum, the Van Gogh Museum, and the Stedlijik Museum: The Rijksmuseum is a Dutch national museum dedicated to arts and history in Amsterdam. The Van Gogh Museum is an art museum dedicated to the works of Vincent van Gogh and his contemporaries in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. The Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam, colloquially known as the Stedelijk, is a museum for modern art, contemporary art, and design located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- View the Anne Frank House and the Rembrandt House: The Anne Frank House is a historical artifact that will provide the group great cultural enrichment. The Rembrandt House Museum is a historic house and art museum in Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Painter Rembrandt lived and worked in the house between 1639 and 1656. The 17th-century interior has been reconstructed.
Meet the Faculty
Director of the SRU Center for Applied and Professional Ethicsrichard.email@example.com
International Financial Assistance Program
WorldStrides is committed to making international travel accessible for students. Read about applying for financial assistance through the Foundation of International Education.
Gift of Education
Looking to fundraise? Personalize a Gift of Education eCard to request contributions from friends and family. A great way to celebrate your birthday or holidays, and so much better than another ugly sweater!
Thank you for considering this global opportunity for your students, and for trusting me with the important responsibility of educating them. In addition to building their resume and their network, I believe a program like this builds essential perspective that will set them on a path to becoming more global citizens!
I have chosen WorldStrides as an educational travel partner because of their reputation for excellence in logistics, educational content, and most importantly, safety and security. Read more about WorldStrides.
Questions? Click here to see answers to commonly asked questions about WorldStrides educational travel programs for university students.