117 Jaynes HallWhen:
January 17 2017, 12:30 pm
Learn more about this program at our upcoming info session!
To read more of our itinerary, click “Register Now” to view the registration portal.
3 days, 3 nights
- Tour Shanghai: Enjoy a full day tour of the city, seeing the Shanghai Museum, the Jade Buddha Temple, the Yuyuan Gardens and enjoying some free time around the Bund.
- 1 Business Visit: Learn about the Challenges and Opportunities Associated with Business Operations in China.
1 day, 1 night
- Visit Yungang Grottoes: Enjoy a trip to see Yungang Grottoes – an ancient Chinese Buddhist temple of grottoes just outside of Datong. This site shows cave-like structures and sculptures that are sure to impress.
1 day, 1 night
- Experience the Hanging Monastery: Xuankong Temple (also known as the Hanging Monastery) is a temple built into a cliff that is more than 1,500 years old. This impressive architectural feat that is the Hanging Monastery will surely impress the group. Additionally, the history behind the temple will also be an enriching experience for the group.
- Tour Taiyuan: Before departing Taiyuna, visit the Jinci Temple – a beautiful and historical temple in Taiyuan – as well as the Twin Pagoda Temple (also known as Yongzuo Temple) – a building comprised of two magnificent, eight-cornered towers dating from the Ming Dynasty.
5 days, 5 nights
- Tour Beijing: Enjoy a full day tour of the city, seeing the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Summer Palace and Bird Nest.
- 3 Business Visits: Learn about development strategies and operational management in China, how China’s culture influences business, management and innovation, and also about risk management from a Chinese business perspective.
- 1 University Visit
- Excursion to Great Wall of China: The group will travel to the Juyongguan section of the Great Wall of China. This section of the great wall protects a natural pass through the mountains of China just outside of Beijing. As one of the Seven Wonders of the Medieval World, this is an opportunity to see history and culture at its finest.
- Visit the U.S. Embassy in Beijing
Meet the Faculty
Associate Dean School of Businessgina.email@example.com
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
WorldStrides is committed to making international travel accessible for students. To find out how to apply for $500 in need-based assistance or our merit-based $3,000 Higher Education Traveler Scholarship, click here.
Gift of Education
Looking to fundraise? Personalize a Gift of Education eCard to request contributions from friends and family. A great way to celebrate your birthday or holidays, and so much better than another ugly sweater!
Thank you for considering this global opportunity for your students, and for trusting me with the important responsibility of educating them. In addition to building their resume and their network, I believe a program like this builds essential perspective that will set them on a path to becoming more global citizens!
I have chosen WorldStrides as an educational travel partner because of their reputation for excellence in logistics, educational content, and most importantly, safety and security. Read more about WorldStrides.
Questions? Click here to see answers to commonly asked questions about WorldStrides educational travel programs for university students.