- 07/28/2020 to 08/08/2020
- 11 Nights Hotel Accommodation in twin rooms
- Ground Transportation
- Guide and Staff Support
- Site Visits and Cultural Experiences
- All Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Admission Fees
- Bottled Water on Bus Rides
- Embedded Medical Insurance
- 24/7 Emergency Support
- Wireless Internet Access Hotels
- Gratuities for Meals, Guides, and Drivers
Learn more about this program at one of our upcoming info session!
- Oct 1, Tuesday - 1:30-2:30pm - SCI 223
- Oct 7, Monday - 1:30-2:30pm - SCI 225
- Oct 18, Friday - 11am-noon - SCI 225
- Oct 23, Wednesday - 1-2:00pm - SCI 219
- Oct 28, Monday - 1:30-2:30pm - SCI 225
- Nov 4, Monday - 1:30-2:30pm - SCI 225
- Nov 12, Tuesday - 1:30-2:30 - SCI 223
- Nov. 20, Wednesday - 1-2:00pm - SCI 219
- Dec. 3, Tuesday - 1:30-2:30pm - SCI 223
- Dec. 13, Friday - 11-noon - SCI 225
Meet the Faculty
Professor of Biologympires@saddleback.edu
Professor of Biologybpassarelli@saddleback.edu
Scholarships and Financial Assistance
WorldStrides is committed to making international travel accessible for students. To find out how to apply for $500 in need-based assistance or our merit-based $3,000 Higher Education Traveler Scholarship, click here.
Thank you for considering this global opportunity for your students, and for trusting us with the important responsibility of educating them. In addition to building their resume and their network, we believe a program like this builds essential perspective that will set them on a path to becoming more global citizens!
We have chosen WorldStrides as an educational travel partner because of their reputation for excellence in logistics, educational content, and most importantly, safety and security. Read more about WorldStrides.
Questions? Click here to see answers to commonly asked questions about WorldStrides educational travel programs for university students.